Petrol will cost 70 paisa more from midnight 24th July

After One big Hike, and two price cuts in last two months, now its turn for another price Hike. This hike is not as big as the previous one was, still people back at India needs to pay 70 paisa/ liter more from mid night 24 July.

Unlike other countries, why the price of petrol ALWAYS has a upwards movement in India (I would not buy that they reduce the price two time, that was a false indication)?

-CB

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

'Think of something and that's possible, Engineering would do it for you'. This hold true when I read the latest innovation that engineers have come up with a new innovation...
Have you ever wonder what magic is. Is it an illusion, or science or deception? I once saw i trick where the magician turned a dollar bill into a fish...
hello!! can any one of u plzzz give me some information about SPAN-ZERO circuit ??
Hi.. I'm a final year ECE student and I have taken Face Recognition using MATLAB as my project. Can u give some innovations that could be added along with Face...
Hello,i am doing diploma in electronics and communication.tell me the latest projects for final year as soon as possible.... thank you....