Personalities You'd like to see in our Small Talks

CEans,

As many of you are aware; our Small Talk features eminent personalities related to engineering and entrepreneurship. Our aim is not only to bring you the 'famous' or 'big' personalities but to make you aware of behind the scene engineers who've made a dent in the universe in big or small way.

I'd like to know from you about the personalities you'd like to see in Small Talks. Suggest names and it'd also help if you could tell us why you'd like to see them in Small Talk.

Those who are new to CE, Small Talk Archive is available here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    goyal420
    Dr APJ Abdul Kalam
    Yes, Its Very Pleasure to have him in our Small Talk!
    But I remember, Biggie said somewhere that Kalam sir was not replying to the messages.
  • Reya
    Reya
    Why should not we have Rashmi Bansal or Tim Berners Lee in our small talk??
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I met Rashmi at TieCon two days ago. Not sure why's she a suitable choice for our Small Talk?
  • Reya
    Reya
    What about sergey brin or Larry page??

It would be nice if we have them in small talk 😀
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    I recently attended an entrepreneurship summit. there i had listened to the speech by one entrepreneur called irfan alam. he started an innovative entrepreneurship journey. he founded the SammaN foundation. his views really appealed to me. 😀 he would make a nice choice for small talk if we could get him roped into it 😁
  • Reya
    Reya
    yeah it would be great if we have Irfan in small talk!The way he explained about entrepreneurship was awesome!He is great 😀
  • freak16
    freak16
    Vinod dham : the father of pentium processor.
    Vinod (Vin) is a Founding Managing Director at IndoUS Venture Partners (IUVP), based in Santa Clara, USA. Prior to founding IndoUS Venture Partners, Vin got his initial exposure to India by managing a cross border incubator, NewPath Ventures LLC, that leveraged India’s high-skilled, low-cost talent as R & D for US based start-ups. Earlier, Vin was the Chief Executive Officer of Silicon Spice, a start-up that was eventually sold to Broadcom for $1.2 billion. He was also the Chief Operating Officer at NexGen and was instrumental in its successful sale to AMD for $800m. Before his start-up stints, Vin was a senior executive at Intel and is known as the “Father of Pentium” for his contributions to leading that project from inception to its outstanding success. During his 16 years at Intel, he successfully managed multi-billion dollar revenue products in the 386, 486, and Pentium processor families and was co-inventor of Intel's flash technology.

Vin has received numerous recognitions over the years. He was named as one of the top 25 executives in the computer industry in America, and also named as one of the top 100 most influential Asian Americans of the decade. Vin served on the US President's Advisory Commission on Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders under President Bill Clinton. Vin has been active in supporting several non-profit organizations and has received the Visionary Award from the American India Foundation for his contributions to their Digital Equalizer Program. Vin has been a charter member of The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE), an organization focused on fostering entrepreneurship, since it’s foundation in 1992.
    Vin has co-authored numerous technical papers and patents. He received his Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering from Delhi College of Engineering and is a Distinguished Alumnus of University of Cincinnati where he went on to receive his Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering.
    Our alumnus

He is coming to our Esummit..
    Nice to see him on CE also
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hey Frek, if he's coming to your E-summit, why not catch him and get his contact details? You can even meet and tell him about CE.
  • freak16
    freak16
    Sure biggie..
    I will try..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sir, I'm doing my B.tech second year. I want to give a paper presentation on DTSI engine.Could u please provide the necessary information about DTSI with figures and videos .Sir,pls...
The new Nimbuzz is “Free calls and messaging” with awesome new features for your iPhone and iPod touch that improve the chatting and calling experience! The update is available now...
By now, many of you must have read about the big post that's making waves on the Internet: Google: Bing Is Cheating, Copying Our Search Results written by Danny Sullivan....
Wishing many happy returns of the day to CEan yadavundertaker and TheV 😀 . 😁 PS: Where are you guys? Haven't seen you online since long!
CEans, I'm currently at the TieCon conference @ Hotel Sun-n-Sand, Nagpur. This is going to be a two day event with many distinguished speakers from all parts of India are...