Persistent Venture Fund For Startups In Social, Mobile, Analytics & Cloud Domain

Persistent Venture Fund, an initiative by Pune based Persistent Systems Limited will fund promising startups in Social, Mobile, Analytics and Cloud Computing domain. The target for the fund will be early stage company all over the world.

We couldn't locate an official page for the fund on Persistent's website where the startups could submit their business plan. I think the fund managers will reach out to the startups on their own than accept funding proposals from startup companies.

Infosys had announced a similar fund for the startup companies and I believe it's a great initiative that will foster entrepreneurial ecosystem in India.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guy's, Does someone know something about this standard ? I'm trying to find out about an Azerbaijan standard who refers to snow load Thank's
The makers of Any.do - one of the most popular To Do apps have just announced the availability of 'Cal' app for download on Android platform. A lot of people...
Finally, Valve has joined Linux Foundation.2014 will be the exciting year for Linux users. Hardcore game are coming. Infact, I feel Half-Life 3 is coming the sametime when SteamOS is...
Steven Vaughan Nicholas share this in G+ Funny but true 😛 Best use of Mac, I guess.
Consider the capacity of Pressure cooker to be 5Kg. I have kept 1Kg potatoes in it which I would like to cook. I know that I need 5 whistles to...