Permanent Magnet Dc motors

Dear sir/madam,
I want to know is High powerPMDC motors eg:125hp motors are used presently or not.

Replies

• sravanthiannu
    sravanthiannu
    Is PMDC(with brush), of high power are used and what are the advantages,can any body please help me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, twenty two years are completed of Linux. 22 years ago, Linus torvalds first publicly released Linux. Here's the Google+ post of Linux : Hello everybody out there using Linux...
It's not new for the machines to beat humans in the games humans designed; the latest one being the Foosball. Students studying at Automatic Control Laboratory have designed a Foosball...
​ Hello everybody. I have a set of ideas on designing a concept hybrid car, with more efficiency. One important part, is using piezoelectric materials on any element that is...
Guys, Is there any other advanced method to check the Internal & External thread profiles apart from the conventional thread ring & plug gages? We do have profile projectors &...
Understanding Engineers #1: Two engineering students were biking across a university campus when one said, "Where did you get such a great bike?" The second engineer replied, "Well, I was...