Performance of Shielded cable.

😔I have to do an assignment about the Shielding Performance of IT cable. Could you guys give me an idea of what are the performances of shielded cable?

Replies

• narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    do you mean optical cable if yes it is used to protect the core from outside mechanical stress

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Questions of this type ask you to compare two quantities — Quantity A and Quantity B — and then determine which of four statements describes the comparison. 1. Quantity A...
​ 1. Approximately how many people are in the production and transportation sector of the workforce? 9 million 12 million 15 million 18 million 21 million 2. Approximately what fraction...
Hello, this is Rajesh. I am an Electronics and Instrumentation engineer and I want to discuss the recent technologies in power electronics.
You can download the GRE Mathematics Review PDF, which contains complete information about the types of mathematics concepts you need to know for taking the GRE. It also has practice...
Hi Friends, I am Mr.oxymoron. I would like to share and gain some knowledge from CZ. Thank You All.