Performance Enhancer or IC engine using air accumulator.

Project Abstract / Summary : This project helps to increase the quality of air and its pressure @ the intake level to enhance the performance of IC engine. The control mechanism uses the front telescopic suspension, air accumultor, a special valve & air filter arrangement. A pneumatic single acting cylinder is also used. The upward and downward movement from the pneumatic single acting cylinder gives pressurised air by simply driving the vehicle. The output air is collected in an air accumulator system till the valve which is to be opened at the time of specific engine speed. The proximity sensor senses the engine speed, after which the valve is opened & the compressed air is sent to the engine through its regular air intake chamber in order to increase the efficiency of vehicles engine and lessen fuel cost. Air filter is also used inorder to remove the impurities and & supplies more air flow into the engine for more efficiency. The pressurised air intake above normal atmospheric pressure combining it with fuel will produce more power and hence better fuel efficiency. A neodymium magnet is installed at the downstream point of compressed air flow within the device. The magnet would increase the engine torque & power output by increasing the negative ions in the air to be supplied.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I choose to work because I love working on automotives. This project is very new to the automobile field which enhance the engine performance. The expenses incurred in creating the working model is also less. This project helped me to know the steps in completing a project work. We have designed the whole components required for this working model successfully.

Project Category : Mechanical / Automobile / Aeronautical
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: United Institute of Technology
City: Coimbatore
State: Tamil Nadu
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Round II Project Entry:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As you know things burn out and even blow up when the devices intermix. True for the most part but I wonder sometimes. I was working as a young engineer...
Is there another energy out there not being acknowledged? I have a building that I am using as a test laboratory. It's a chiller that lost one of the two...
Hi frnds, Here's the way to reduce your weight fastly and easily. No need to skip the breakfast, Meals and Dinner. Do half an hour exercise twice a day is...
Why is a boiler only legal unattended up 15# of steam. What are the magical property of this life giving substance called Water that we take for granted? That thing...
The Candles Burning Blue-She Travels the Fastest Who Travels Alone The version in the cafe. Enjoy Look it up on YouTube. Then you get a peek into the core of...