Perfectionism

Hello, I am Naveen Regi hailing from New Delhi currently pursuing B.tech in Electronics and Communications from Poornima College. I am very passionate about music and I play the guitar, piano and tabla and also I love to sing. My other interests also include scrabble and crosswords. My ultimate model is Jesus Christ and I always look forward to be like him which is not possible. A bit introvert in nature but always cheerful and loving. My friends call me a perfectionist because I fair well in everything I do. A part time social worker and a full time philosopher (I guess!!).

If you want to explore more about Naveen's secrets,then message me or directly contact me.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to CE😀
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Naveen 😀 It's a pleasure to have you with us. We look forward to your contribution in all amazing discussions here on CE.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. Looking forward to see your more post in this community.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# What brings you to CrazyEngineers? How did you discover us?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, CrazyEngineers VoiCE is now being served over an industry leading content delivery network. What's a Content Delivery Network (CDN) ? A CDN ensures that the content is delivered to...
Dear Friends, Here I am Hudabia FArooq, I have completed my Electronics Engineering in 2010. I want to utilize my degree now and want to do job for my CV...
Can anyone explain to me what these means? I have no idea what to expect from a headphone.😕 Headphones​ Drivers: 40 mm neodymium magnets with copper-clad aluminum voice coil Frequency...
Jim Walton, person behind the success of CNN since last 30 years has send a resignation note to CNN organisation. In a note sent to company, he told that he...
United Technologies Corporation acquired U.S. aircraft components maker Goodrich.