Perfect MBA course after Marine engineering?

Hello guys!myself azeem.

I'm going to complete my Marine engineering and planning to pursue mba.Actually im confused which branch do I have to choose in mba.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - You will have to do a bit of research. 'Marketing', 'Finance', 'Systems', 'IT', 'HR' are some of the top streams that you could choose. You could do a search on Google with keywords "MBA in Marketing", "MBA in HR" and so on - to find out more information about each of the options.

If you still face confusion, you could ask very specific questions that we could answer and help you take proper decision.

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

I am all at sea. What marine engineering has to do with M B A, unless the M stands for Marine?

mba harbour master - Google Search

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How to calculate deflation, stress, and bending on the fixture that its assembly drawing is depicted in the attached pic.
So I’ve researched salaries but nothing speaks better than an actual person telling their experience. Can some peole share their starting salary? If possible from Indiana or Ohio 
What do you need to do in order to ensure you make the right choices?
Well, I was just scrolling through Discussions App today and stumbled upon lot of queries for best courses or certification or earning etc which ultimately is for preparing for a...
Back after a long gap of 4 months. Was working on something else. But now ready for weekly details  (No breaks now) .Last section we talked about scanning, now let...