pendrive accesing projects

Hi,
i have done a project interfacing with SD card, PENDRIVE,Scanner if any on elike to do contact me...! i wil giv help

thankz

ashok
😀

Replies

• Omosah
    Omosah
    Hae, i am final year elec student in Kenya and i am intrestd with you project. Pliz help me understand your project.
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    oh , sure i will help give one mail ! i will tell u ,what are the things needed for this project..! for this u must know about PIC controllers !
  • youngt
    youngt
    hi, i'm interrested to know more about of your project if possible.. thats my email, and iwould be very gratefully if you send me more details about the project or post it in the forum.
    #-Link-Snipped-#

• asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    sure.. i wil send😀
  • Hari Prasath
    Hari Prasath
    asokfair
    Hi,
    i have done a project interfacing with SD card, PENDRIVE,Scanner if any on elike to do contact me...! i wil giv help

thankz

ashok
    😀

😎Hey man😁.. nice project you have worked on with😁...
    can u brief it😕...
    it might be helpful to some crazy engineers👍...

mail me the details.: deal2die at gmail.com
  • sangeethabaskar
    sangeethabaskar
    hi sir, i like ur project and im interested to know more about it. can u pls mail the details of ur project to me? so that i can get an idea for my final yr project😀. my mail id is
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    hi, please send one test mail to my ID, i will send the detail about it, ID: asokfair at gmail
  • crp
    crp
    plz give link to download
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    Hi, you can download here...! #-Link-Snipped-#
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    Hi, you can download here...!#-Link-Snipped-#
  • fisura
    fisura
    Hi Asokfair, i have mailed your gmail and yahoo. I was doing research about this project around one year ago. And now i read that you have succeeded to make pendrive to pendrive data transfer. I'm a student in the last semester now, and I hope you can share me you project. Thanks
  • asokfair Ra
    asokfair Ra
    Hi Guys I back to here.. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

dear, Hi i am a piyush i have create send sms project in this six java file create 1)sender.java 2)SerialConnaction.java 3)SerialConnactionException.java 4)SerialParametres.java 5)SMSClient.java 6)SendMySms.java. upon file create to send sms...
hi my name is karthik........iam totally in a dilemma now...i finished my b.tech in ECE from the university of calicut.....last year...(2010)...i have been working as a physics teacher for the...
hello every one.. i need some help and ideas here.. i have a project to make "car parking counter" for up to 99 slots.. the idea in its simplest form...
the wheel of train and rail both are made up of steel . why the wheels not get damaged by rubbing. tell me about the the arrangement of wheels and...
This thread is dedicated to all the terms and words used by Civil and Structural engineers.😀