Pebble Smartwatch Gears Up For Launch In India; Starting Price Rs. 5,999

US-based Smartwatch maker Pebble will be making a debut in India with its Pebble Time range - Pebble Classic (Rs 5,999), Pebble Time (Rs 9,999), Pebble Time Steel (Rs 13,599) and Pebble Time Round (Rs 15,999) variants. With over 17,000 developers on its platform and sales of about 1 million globally, the techno giant has partnered with Amazon.in for exclusive distribution of its watches in the country.The smartwatch offers an always-on, easy-to-read, color e-paper display; which syncs with Android and iPhone smartphones. Users can also enjoy the in-built Pebble app store to browse a selection of over 13,000 free apps and watchfaces.

pebble-classic
Pebble classic features an 1.26-inch ePaper display- an ultra-low-powered Sharp LCD with a 144x168-pixel resolution. It can last for 7 days with one full charge. The waterproof device has a motion-sensing accelerometer and Ambient Light Sensor. Available in colors- Cherry Red, Jet Black, and Arctic White it also offers basic control of music on your phone. Pebble Classic is also perfectly adept at notifying you of calls, texts, emails and messages.

Pebble Time comes with the highlight of daylight readability, up to 7 day battery life, water resistance, customizability, voice dictation for message replies featuring a thinner, ergonomic design.

pebble-time

Pebble Time Steel fits every situation at hand with hundreds of watch faces, with up to 10 days of battery life and a personalization mode. Its 10.5 mm thin design, ergonomic profile and stainless steel band empowers one to manage everything from notifications, calendar events, incoming calls, fitness, music playback and more. The smartwatch also boasts of a built-in microphone for voice notes and quick replies. It will be available in three finishes- black, gold and silver.

pebble-time-steel

Pebble Time Round which is world’s thinnest and lightest smartwatch, features a quick-charging battery that lasts up to two days on a single charge. Its quick-release watchband mechanism aids swapping bands in seconds. The Pebble Health feature tracks your steps, sleep, and helps to get personalized insights. The device comes in three variants -Black, Silver, or Rose Gold and a selection of leather and stainless steel bands help Pebble Time Round be customized for more wrists and personal styles than ever.

pebble-time-round

The watches will be available for sale exclusively on the e-commerce website Amazon from May 12th 2016 on wards along with Cash on Delivery option.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Divyaprakash KC
    Divyaprakash KC
    Have a pebble time round,and it is pretty sleek, works nice with iPhone, and notification feature is useful for people who wants to be discreet during meetings.

Only feature I see lacking in this is in the fitness tracking department - aka no altimeter. So it can't count stairs climbed. Otherwise a pebble is a good investment - the Hero Splendor of smartwatches.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

For quite some time now, rumours are doing the rounds that the South Korea based consumer electronics giant, Samsung is taking interest in making tools for the professional adventure sport,...
hello! Try to change my process from 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium Dual Core 2020M to Intel Core i5 3210M on my hp2000 notebook with 1854 (U3E1) motherboard version and be...
hello sir,i am doing ece .what are the courses can i do to get job in core companies?
Sharing a post by CEan @Praveen-Kumar on FB. Not a laughing matter:
The all new Moto G4 aka 'Moto G 2016' or Moto G 4th generation and its big brother Moto G4 Plus is all set to launch on 17th May. Motorola...