Pearl 2012 at Birla Institute Of Technology, Hyderabad on Feb 1, 2012

Pearl is the annual Cultural Festival of Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani and Hyderabad Campus.

To amuse the engineer and scientist in you, there are a myriad of technical events lined up! Ranging from Mechanics and Robotics to Code Wars, these are all set to complete your World 1-2 experience.

Technical Events:

Technical Events expanses over streams like-
Electronics
Mechanical
Computer Science
Physics.

Events include:

Line Follower
Electronic Quiz
Robo Race
..and others.

Pearl is a techno-cultural fest. As a tease and precursor, there are a number of online quizzes and writing events lined up for the months of January and February.

Til' Deaf Do We Part

It is the signature event of Pearl and definitely the most popular one. It is a nationwide search for the best rock and metal semi-professional bands. Preliminary rounds are held in various cities across the country like Bangalore, Guwahati, Delhi, Hyderabad and Mumbai. Six teams make it tot he finals and the winner gets to open for much acclaimed international act during Pearl 2012 and attractive prize money. As a performer of as a audience, this chance should not be missed!

Cultural Events includes- Wa of DJ's, Glitterati, Aspire etc.

For more details and registration, visit their website- JUNOO

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Looks like an interesting event. CEans from Hyderabad planning to attend please confirm your attendance in your new RSVP system 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need a tool that can create good graphics on Mac OS X. I already use PaintBrush for basic images like random shapes & coloring or cropping. I need a...
Calling Job Ready Candidates !​ ​ EXCLUSIVE CAMPUS RECRUITMENT EVENT@SEED Open for Non-SEED Candidates​ As a social corporate responsibility to provide employability opportunities to aspiring fresher, we are happy to...
Leading technology blog pluggd.in & Jaaga are organizing SuperHappyDevHouse style event in Bangalore tomorrow (December 18, 2011) from 1pm - 10pm. The SuperHappyDevHouse is hacker culture celebrations. Geeks will get...
TW 700 Tak Wak is your walky talky that is also a rugged GPS navigation device and also functions as a smartphone. The device is rugged solution for those who're...
Hello CEians. I am Amit Thakur from Jaipur, India pursuing Electronics and Communication engineering. Apart from my studies I like to read about electronic gadgets, telecom, inventions-discoveries, Google system, open...