PDCTA-2011: International Conference on Parallel Distributed Computing

An International Conference on Parallel, Distributed Computing Technologies and Applications, (PDCTA-2011), is going to be conducted on September 23-25, 2011 at Tirunelveli, Tamil Nadu, India.

It is mainly going to deal with applications, methodology and theory related to Parallel, Distributed Computing. Papers on various topics like Computer Networks, Cyber trust and security, Wireless networks, mobile computing, Bioinformatics, etc can be submitted.

If you are interested in submitting the paper on any of the topic, please note that the last date for Paper Submission is 20 May, 2011. For further details, you can check out the PDCTA - 2011.

Replies

• PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Wow! Thanks for sharing. But I guess only students are allowed right?
  • MegaByte
    MegaByte
    Generally most of the International Conferences allow students, researchers as well as the technologists for the event.

For this event, they have not specifically mentioned about who can participate in it. But, if you want to know about it, then you can mail your query on #-Link-Snipped-#
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    MegaByte
    Generally most of the International Conferences allow students, researchers as well as the technologists for the event.

For this event, they have not specifically mentioned about who can participate in it. But, if you want to know about it, then you can mail your query on #-Link-Snipped-#
    Sure thanx! Sent a mail! 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everybody, This is my first post, be gentle and if it's in the wrong place feel free to move it. I would like to carry out some experiments with...
This is dedicated to all the Ce-ans who may have some similar qualities or characters in similar..so that we can same pinch each other. Characters can be anything ..based from...
I have seen many persons in social networking sites using osama's pics as their pic ..and many other popularities seen in osama after his death ..Is it required to give...
Check this simple pad command friends. 😀 [video=youtube;0O37CxJ_Jhg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0O37CxJ_Jhg[/video]
How to follow a curve? Check this out [video=youtube;aoyu7EYIXgE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoyu7EYIXgE[/video]