PCSX2 1.0.0 fps drops down. HELP!!!

whenever i try to play any game on the pcsx2 1.0.0 it works well until the video is playing, as soon as the game starts the fps drops down to 15. Its an i7 3rd gen with 8gb ram and it should perform better with an AMD 7730m 2gb graphics but its not even close. Can anybody help.

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    You have not mentioned the game you're playing,do check in crash/bug list in official website if the game persists or not.

Anyways In website it has already mentioned that it is not like as if you have high-end hardware all games will run at constant 30 fps or higher.Some will run smooth,some won't while some bit laggy & some extremely laggy.The game you playing seems bit laggy, though re-check the plugins in emulator & speed-hack it,check whether it works or not - most probably it wont.I had same problem in MGS sadly.
    I hate lags !
  • Ashish Ahuja
    Ashish Ahuja
    I had been trying to play Dragonball budokai tenkaichi 3.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WHERE MAY I DOWNLOAD FREE SOFT COPY OF NATIONAL BUILDING CODE 2005
Hello Friends,😀 Many and Most Important Civil Engineering Links For Books, All Civil Engineering IS Codes, All IRC Codes, Special Publications Codes,ISO Documents,GATE Question Papers,Hand Books, And Many more Important...
I'm doing main project on 'Two factor authentication using mobile phones'.As two factor authentication is an existing system can anyone suggest some improvements I could make in the new system?
What recommendations can we give for the safety of skyscrapers? how can we make the modern skyscrapers safe?
Engineers with energy & experience can do any task given .