pcb designing

hi frnds,i am facing difficulty in designing pcb layouts ,can any one know which pcb circuit layout software is easy to use for beginners??😕

Replies

• neo1786
    neo1786
    PROTEUS n ARES worked nice 4 me
  • Fahad Bhatti
    Fahad Bhatti
    I'd recommend PCB wizard, It's just a matter of a couple of hours to become fimiliar with it
    😒
  • AHAD-KHAN
    AHAD-KHAN
    Is "LT spice" (version 2.25) use for pcb designing or its simply a simulation software??
  • AHAD-KHAN
    AHAD-KHAN
    i think no one know about LT-spice software,am i right frnds
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am using Protel and Orcad i can help you if you are done with PROTEL but i think ORCAD is widely used.

i will search for LT-spice never seen this before. 😔
  • AHAD-KHAN
    AHAD-KHAN
    thanks to all frnds
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    I'm using Protel DXP 2004. Here the tutorial #-Link-Snipped-#
  • rushi53
    rushi53
    For last 4 years I am using Eagle. I works fine for me...
  • Muffy
    Muffy
    If your just starting out , then use Eagle, it has an excellent component library and there are many other third party libraries out there, numerous tutorials for beginners and there's a free version for small boards.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Alright, I just got a live CD of Gentoo. I got my system up with the live CD but I'm unable to figure out how to set up broadband connection....
CEans, I stumbled upon following posts - On Google Chrome, V8 engine, and Webkit vs. Gecko Master’s Thesis Now, writing your own JavaScript engine is no child's play. But a...
hi ! i am a pre-final year electrical engineering student. i am working on a video processing project. a video cam captures all the vehicles in road. i have to...
I'm Swati Verma. I wish to understand the basics of 4G technology. All I know is the 4th Generation of mobile communications. Thanking you in advance.
we have made project on Remote Control using TSOP1738 Receiver(rc5 Receiver) and Microcontroller (Atmel AT89S52).our circuit is ready, circuit is working properly,but we need a proper correct programme code for...