PCB Design Calculators

Hi Guys,

Please feel free to download our C4 calculator which includes a voltage gap calculator and a current carrying capacity of tracks calculator.

Do you need to know how far your tracks need to be apart for a specific voltage? Our calculator will tell you the gap required and also lets you choose different altitude levels.

How much current will my trace / track carry?
We have a calculator for you too, coated or uncoated tracks internal or external the C4 calculator lets you alter it all to suit your current carrying needs.

All of the calculations are based on the IPC 2221-A, and best of all it's FREE.

Download the C4 calculator #-Link-Snipped-#

*** Edit V2 includes a via current carrying calculator ***

Chris.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Nice Share there
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    That's a nice one.
  • Black Stick
    Black Stick
    We're working on a new version of the calculator at the moment which will comply with the new IPC standard - IPC-2152.

I'll let you guys know when it goes live, hopefully early next year.

Chris
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • shahrul
    shahrul
    Good sharing

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We’ll see a bit about the basic strucutre of a robot today. There are certain basic componentrs or modules, which together make a robot. There are many of them. Some...
Google Image Search joins Google's web search and Google Video in offering suggestions to auto-complete your search, often with a "wallpaper," "logo," or other popular terms. Don't like the clutter?......
Hi all, I recently read about this in a newspaper. Recently, in Britain, there have been voices suggesting the top business schools played a part in the current economic crisis....
Hi all, I came across this picture in the internet. I give this to you all to connect. I got the connect quite easily. Well, I will tell you now...
hi after engineering i thought to go for CDAC(may be acts pune) but is there placement is good after that economic recession.and any body knows what is highest payed salary...