PC To PC LASER COMMUNCIATION PROJECT FOR FINAL YEAR

hi
iam s final year telecommunication studnet, and i have chose to design my project named "PC To PC LASER COMMUNICATION". but iam unable to get the required material i-e Guide, Circuit, Cost etc.
so if any one from you could send me the project details including circuit, design technique, and cost etc,
i will be remain thankful to u.

Thanks Once again

Replies

• Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hi askfriends,

What do you currently understand about your project and it's requirements? You can check existing resources about infrared communications between PCs, as you can just impose it in the form of laser communications.
  • askfriends
    askfriends
    ash
    Hi askfriends,

What do you currently understand about your project and it's requirements? You can check existing resources about infrared communications between PCs, as you can just impose it in the form of laser communications.
    thanks for ur reply, if you could send me some above mentioned projects i will be glad to you
  • dkmisra09
    dkmisra09
    To do PC to PC Laser communication. U need a one receiver and one transmitter circuit whose link i m sending you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these r the circuit that can help u to have a PC to C laser communication.
  • askfriends
    askfriends
    dkmisra09
    To do PC to PC Laser communication. U need a one receiver and one transmitter circuit whose link i m sending you.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

these r the circuit that can help u to have a PC to C laser communication.
    Thank u very much for providing me these circuits, but one thing i want to ask, can i share files or internet between both pc's if i use transiever on both sides, if yes than how?
  • k.vijayalakshmi
    k.vijayalakshmi
    Thank u very much for providing me these circuits, but one thing i want to ask, can i share files or internet between both pc's if i use transiever on both sides, if yes than how?.i need reply for it sir please reply me

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

will anyone please tell me this administrator password hacking
TechCrunch Report: Twitter Asks Users To Reset Passwords After Possible Phishing Attack Looks like there's a major attack going on to hack Twitter Accounts - Image Credit: TechCrunch
will any one tell me how to delete the registry files from the pc....thank you
what is the cost of piezoeletric crystals of 100nm thickness?
Hello, Is there any possibility to learn SAP BASIS using Sap netweaver trial version download from the SDN network? There is no institute in my District, I have to relocate...