PC screen just goes blank!

Whenever I leave my PC for even a minute ,it just goes blank with all the indicators still on ,as it is during normal conditions, and has to be rebooted to resume normal operations .
Just unable to find out the exact issue that's causing this problem .
CEans please help me.

Replies

• rahul69
    rahul69
    shailaja revathi
    Whenever I leave my PC for even a minute ,it just goes blank with all the indicators still on ,as it is during normal conditions, and has to be rebooted to resume normal operations .
    Just unable to find out the exact issue that's causing this problem .
    CEans please help me.
    Maybe u have set a low value of time period for hybrid sleep😁 . If that is the case then go to Help and Support (of Windows) and search for hybrid sleep, then follow instructions to change the value to maximum.
    Hope it helps👍
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Thanks,I followed your instructions and finally opted for restore default plan settings.😀
    But it also happens sometimes whenever I start my pc i.e. everything goes normal and finally after the windows logo everything turns black and then I have to try rebooting several times .😔
  • benessy
    benessy
    After restoring the default plan settings, has it happened again (i.e. screens turns blank after windows logo).
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Two things - Scan your computer with an updated anti-virus software. I'd recommend AVAST home edition (free) and check if you opened your computer to replace a part or maintenance - check if the RAM's properly inside the slot. Make sure that the computer is completely turned off if before you decide to open the cabinet.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Folks, I just moved from Symbian Belle FP1 (Nokia 603) to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 (Samsung Galaxy S3 mini), and I'm having a hard time figuring out how to...
I am a final year student ,i study in a reputed coll.We get lot of companies for placements...that makes us rite tests almost everyday so u dono on which day...
hello! help here between this two, computer hardware trends and computer generation ,, i get some miss understanding on this issue,. someone what the explanation on computer hard trends base...
Good day everyone, Can anyone direct me to a link where I can download a Congestion Control System. Thanks
HTC One, which is rightfully called the company's novel flagship smartphone is now in India and will be available in stores at a price of Rs. 42,900/- from end of...