PC Market Grows - Lenovo #1 Laptop Maker In The World!

Chinese computer maker Lenovo has become the worlds #1 laptop maker in the world. Contrary to the belief that the PC market is dying, Lenovo has proved the trend wrong. After declaring its financial results, Lenovo declared that they're the world's largest Laptop and PC supplier.

PCs are staying and that's a good news, I think.

Replies

• Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Lenovo has been prooving itself in the computer market lately. And it does have good laptops that have long battery and performance. Sony is also holding good stakes in this field with the new Vaio series.

P.S: It's good to have a qwerty that feels like a qwerty always!😁
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    The_Big_K
    Chinese computer maker Lenovo has become the worlds #1 laptop maker in the world. Contrary to the belief that the PC market is dying, Lenovo has proved the trend wrong. After declaring its financial results, Lenovo declared that they're the world's largest Laptop and PC supplier.

PCs are staying and that's a good news, I think.
    Why people think that there will be no desktops in the future?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Issue
    Why people think that there will be no desktops in the future?
    Because everything's getting app'd. The modern software that we're used to is rapidly being replaced by the apps on the mobile phones. The traditional computing devices are being replaced by ultra-mobile, fast, capable gadgets that you can carry in your wallets. People are getting used to the smaller screen. Desktops will remain; but won't be as popular as they are today. That's just my guess based on the trends that I'm seeing.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    After my laptop busted I got a desktop and I prefer it more high end desktop+mobile😀.

Lenovo is no doubt providing good laptop in recent time...👍
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I too love using Desktop more than laptops. But when it comes to mobility and computing on the go; tablets are far behind the power, usability and capability of laptops. Of course, tablets are great companion when you're using them for entertainment.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Mobiles and Laptops and the recent Netbooks are more popular cause they give handy info on the go as Biggie said

Lenovo is proving in the recent days to a great extent loved the design of it a lot

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Absolute Zero: The moments of irony in an engineering college. Another one of those delicious moments -
The brain may be misled and end up delivering wrong decisions when rushed. A more deliberate pace seems to lead to better decisions. This appears to go against the popular...
Can a battery be charged by more than one source, such as a couple of generators or solar panels ? what happens if a battery is overcharged ? does it...
Please tell me the suitable word for it? Eye Diagram is used to show .... at oscilloscope triggered at symbol timing.
This thread is inspired from another thread on CE. Some of the people in the world believe that the world will come to an end on December 21, 2012. If...