PBS (Public Broadcasting Service) Website Hacked - Post Tupac Shakur is Still Alive

Days after Lockheed Martin's information systems network was breached, another hacker attack has come into spotlight.
The website of Public Broadcasting Service (PBS) has been hacked and hackers have posted a hoax story claiming that rapper Tupac Shakur was still alive and living in New Zealand. Shakur was gunned down in 1996 in Las Vegas
A group calling itself LulzSec and "The Lulz Boat" on Twitter claimed responsibility for the attack and said the hack was carried out to protest a PBS investigative program "Frontline" that recently aired a documentary about the whistle-blower website WikiLeaks.
Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

An International Conference on Computational Intelligence and Information Technology - CIIT 2011, is being organized by Association of Computer Electronics and Electrical Engineers – ACEEE, during November 07-08, 2011, Pune,...
A cool video from the makers of Asus Padfone: [video=youtube;z5aAOKJGBjo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5aAOKJGBjo[/video]
HELLO friends.. i am a 1st year student studying civil engg. in delhi.. in these summer holidays i m thinking to take some coaching on autocad or may be some...
Hi guys, I am a student of the Electrical and Computer department of University of Toronto and I am going through a thesis titled A power assessment of Machining tools...
Can someone tell me if the process of loging in into a website using a facebook authentication involves web services!! because i need to describe a situation that uses web...