Paypal Phishing Alert

CEans,

If you own a paypal account and received following email; please do NOT follow the instructions. It could be a phishing attempt to hack your PayPal account.

Dear PayPal Member,

It has come to our attention that your PayPal Billing Information records are out of date.
That requires you to update the Billing Information.
Failure to update your records will result in account termination.
Please update your records in maximum 24 hours.
Once you have updated them, your PayPal session will not be interrupted and will continue as normal.

Please follow the link below and update your account information:

Thanks for your patience.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Please do not reply to this e-mail. Mail sent to this address cannot be
answered.

Email ID

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TC Report: Google Testing Google Voice Desktop App Internally TechCrunch, the leading blog on Technology and Startups in Silicon Vally has reported that Google is testing a desktop application for...
1) Why do we use Park's tranformation technique; why any other techniques might not be beneficial? 2) Why do the graphs of currents ids iqs idr and iqr rise rapidly...
icehariokay, this is an study that combines controllers,automation,process control,instrumentation and many more.. Basic instrumentation and control eng is a study about the process control industry.. there are lot to explain.....
I'm IT fresher. I want fresher resume template to apply for companies..Anybody can give the link
Is there any jobs related to applied electronics & instrumentaion engineering?????plz suggest me.........