PayPal India Change In Money Withdrawal Facility: Only Cheque Withdrawal Allowed.

If you are a PayPal user located in India, you will no longer be able to use electronic fund transfer facility to withdraw your funds in your PayPal account. This change in policy will be effective from July 29, 2010 onwards.

Only Cheque withdrawals are supported.

To request for a cheque withdrawal:
Click on the 'Request a cheque from PayPal' link.
Enter the withdrawal amount and select your mailing address, then click 'Continue'.
Click 'Submit' to confirm your request.

Replies

• vik001ind
    vik001ind
    Now they are asking for PAN no. too for indian users.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    vik001ind
    Now they are asking for PAN no. too for indian users.
    That should be alright. But PayPal has had issues with their operations in India earlier too. It wasn't long ago when Withdrawals were totally stopped for Individual account owners.
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Hm, this is kind of inconvenient. Any reasons why they would stop this?
  • pushomikuor
    pushomikuor
    ash
    Hm, this is kind of inconvenient. Any reasons why they would stop this?
    I have the same question. Really a sad news to be honest 😔

#-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#Seasonal PLRDating Plr - Dating Blog#-Link-Snipped-#Home - Halloween Product Reviews#-Link-Snipped-#fatgoneproductreviews – Better health through better living

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

for the mba banking and finance course in Sikkim manipal university, will the study material be provided by the university and what’s the mode of exams and studies.
hey guys i am working on solvent selection using computer aided molecular design..i had done a considerable work in this field bt i need some guidence ...plz help me..
MIT researchers have developed technology that they say not only will make the Internet 100 to 1,000 times faster, but also could make high-speed data access a lot cheaper. The...
What is your opinion on the following statement. Learning happens through Experience Not Through Accepting Theories. 😒😒
Match each word in the first column with its definition in the second column 1. complacent----------------a. covering everything 2. complement---------------b. complete 3. complicity------------------c. consist of 4. comprehensive-----------d. make up(2) 5....