PayPal And eBay Filed Lawsuit Against Google Wallet

We covered #-Link-Snipped-# yesterday on VoiCE, and now its in news that, PayPal and eBay have filed lawsuit against Google charging that the Internet giant tapped into trade secrets for its newly released Google Wallet.

Google did not immediately respond to the allegations. PayPal spent three years trying to work out a deal in which it would handle payments for Android smartphones, only to see Google scuttle the talks and hire its lead negotiator Osama Bedier, according to court documents.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

its my final project nd i desperately need someone guidenss ,plzz ,my project title is "Drawing through hand gesture recognition",,so if anyone ,plz help me with it ,its in matlab...
Long Term Scheduler ensures the proper mix of IO bound and CPU bound jobs in the ready Queue. Can anyone please tell me how this LTS decided which is IO...
Hi i want to know how many times can we write gate
Let's make a list of synonyms of all words. I will give it a head start. 1. Abhorrent, abominable, detestable, execrable, loathsome, obnoxious, repellent, repugnant, odious, heinous, disgusting, despicable, ignominious,...
Calling for ideas and suggestions on how can CEans create some sort of a world record online. We can start working on it immediately and try to complete it before...