CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@vasi • 31 Aug, 2012
can any one share their experience of attending the placement drive of "PAYODA TECHNOLOGIES"...I have googled it but could not find any Aptitude questions not even its Selection Procedures...if anybody knows please share it...this company is visiting my college on Sept 8...
4k views

Related Posts

@Kaustubh Katdare · Sep 15, 2014

Having successfully ordered the Xiaomi Redmi 1s right in the first sale and then repeating the success in the second batch of Redmi 1s sale on Flipkart - I think...
10.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 10, 2013

There are a lot of chemical engineers with us here and one of them started a conversation with me here on CE asking if I know the best companies for...
9.3k views

@Guneet Khanuja · Sep 8, 2014

Vedantu is an EdTech company founded by Vamsi Krishna, Saurabh Saxena and Pulkit Jain, all IITians who are also teachers. Vamsi Krishna completed his B.Tech from IIT Bombay in the...
8.6k views

@m.vivekanandan · Apr 13, 2012

why are we not using starters for small bulbs while we use it for tube lights???im intersted in knowing basics of electrical engg....
40.4k views

@jyothirmaijo · May 7, 2013

sir/mam can u specify the type of motor which is used in air coolers......
16.7k views