PAYODA TECHNOLOGIES PLACEMENT

can any one share their experience of attending the placement drive of "PAYODA TECHNOLOGIES"...I have googled it but could not find any Aptitude questions not even its Selection Procedures...if anybody knows please share it...this company is visiting my college on Sept 8...

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am wondering if presenting a paper on HTML5 will be a good choice ? Like Cloud Computing or Emebedded systems of any of the latest technologies, HTML5 is also...
Hi can any mechanical engineer brief me about GRS or Gas Reservoir Suspension? What is it exactly and how is it used? Please explain in detail.
hello, could anyone tell me how to make a touch screen surface using projectors and camers?? the touch on the glass surface must triger the action. please help me out.
Many more happy returns of the day ๐Ÿ˜€ May you enter into the world of awesomeness and excel in everything ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ You're celebrating your fourth birthday in CrazyEngineers...
classification technique is to divide the elements into the different classes according to their behaviour correct me if i am wrong