Payment for Android App - Transaction Declines!

I tried to buy any app for android but the transaction declines.
Does it requires any type of international bank account? (i tried SBI debit card)
need help !!😔

Replies

• Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    not sure if your issue was resolved or not but you can check a few things. have you registered for 3d Secure? all cards need to be registered for 3d secure. log into your internet banking to set this up. does your bank expect you to enter an otp? you should try and contact google to check why did the payments fail. and remember, never provide any information other than last 4 digits of the card,your email address, amount, date & time to google. sorry for the messy post I'm using a phone and its slightly difficult to format the post 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

WHAT A CAR ! Correction, WHAT A POLICE CAR !!! Ford had shown a marvel for the Police department. This has an inbuilt Laptop (like device); communication device, Flood lights,...
Hello all, For those of you knowlegeable about this standard : I don't quite get the notion of "hardware module" : the standard says that the partitions are run on...
Have courage to solve? If you can, let's see how much time did you take to resolve this. 2+3=8, 3+7=27, 4+5=32, 5+8=60, 6+7=72, 7+8=?? Solve it?
Hello all what is the meaning of a runtime architecture? and what's the difference between the architecture of a system and the runtime architecture of a system? thanks in advance
I am really very confused which distro shall I use to learn linux please suggest me which will be the best to start.