payal patel

i m second year mechanical engineering student want to gain some practical knowledge want idead for mini projects please help me with some topics.

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Welcome to the CE ๐Ÿ˜€.
    Please tell more about yourself.
    You can visit #-Link-Snipped-# for help regarding your subject and #-Link-Snipped-# for project Ideas.
  • prashpan
    prashpan
    Welcome to CE Payal!!๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Payal. Feel free to discuss anything with Crazy Engineers. ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friends....i'm making a binary to bcd converter using verilog Hdl...(& then many more) can anyone tell me what exactly is its application?? means how and where it can be...
We are having 250 GB Iomega external HDD which has an encryption utility which works only in windows and doesn't works in ubuntu or mac so we want to remove...
Hello, I am an electronics engineer from Solapur and I have a query. I want to know why we use 12MH crystal in ARM LPC 2148? Does anyone have any...
Hi friends.. I am doing a project on "Automatic Image Segmentation by Dynamic Region Merging" in matlab. I got stuck in between my project. I am attaching the paper with...
Why can't we produce electricity at home? We always wonder. Why do we have to depend on state? Well Narenda Modi has a *profitable* answer. According to a new state...