patch design

please,can any body tell me how to design 2 elements rect. patch antenna with micro strip feeding?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in my final year pursuing engineering in information science now an hence i am looking for some really good topics for my seminar sessions can u suggest me...
The first screenshot of Flipkart's Flyte Digital Media Download Store has been leaked and the enthusiastic CEans can check it out on VoiCE. Flipkart had acquired Chapkak - the website...
hello ceans, can any one give a review on https://www.teleman.in/index.asp(teleman) institute has any one enrolled in this institute and how are the placements?
Exception has two types. Unchecked Exception and Checked Exception. IOException ClassNotFoundException CloneNotSupportedException IllegalAccessException InterruptedException NoSuchFieldException NoSuchMethodException These are Checked Exception. Can you explain each exception with simple example(Error program and...
I want to know what is multi thread in java? I am a computer science engineer. I want to know about it in detail and not just the technical definition....