Pass Java objects to MATLAB

I have an interface in JAVA and have created 2 drop down using Choice() in AWT. I use JMatLink for Java Matlab connectivity. Now, whatever i select in drop down on java interface, i have to pass these string objects to Matlab & use them for fetching data from excel sheet. using engEvalString("filename.m") i open a .m file & has a code to accept these java string objects in this .m file. Now, how do i pass these string objects to matlab & use them in .m file? Please help, this is related to my project.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The problem with using solar energy for cooking is that solar stoves work best when sun is at the peak. It is not possibe to use it indoors. Many 'Varsities...
This is a urban personal transportation concept that marries the convenience of a car with the plusses of a motorcycle. It is stabilised using a gyro and amazingly agile. Looks...
i have installed linux few weeks ago and then got some problems in win xp so need to install a fresh xp .meanwhile i tied to remove linux also so...
I stumbled upon following interview of Mr. Ashank Desai, founder of MASTEK; one of the leading software companies in India. Those who are aspiring to be an entrepreneur must read...
I am working on replacing a carburetter from a bike engine with an electronic petrol injector (similar to that used in car engines nowadays). I have planned the whole system...