Partnering /mentoring engineers for solar cooling/power projects

Hi,
I am a mechanical engineer, who later on drifted into computers, IT and Management, besides entrepreneurship. Pl. see my wiki/blog, to get an idea of the diversity of my interests.

#-Link-Snipped-#

I am interested in mentoring/guiding, and as appropriate funding (to a limited extent), projects in :

1. CSP Thermal solar power
  2. Solar cooling for cold storage's
  3. Solar cooling using adsorption/absorption
  4. Improving the desert air-cooler, for humid months in India/tropics
  5. IT based applications
  6. Aquaponics and hydroponics plant cultivation for sustainable living
  7. Stirling engines
  8. Alternate disposal/usage of human excreta, to save ater pollution , shortages and provide rich organic fertilizer
  9. Urban rooftop agriculture
  10. Open source ecology and software

Any other innovative ideas you might have.

But you will really have to have a passion for your project, and I will make u work as hard as I do ! But at the end it will be your project.

Good luck , keep in touch.
Vipen

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. I'm sure lot of students here need your help.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Not a 'news iteam' as such, but can't refrain from posting here. Bill Gates is on Twitter: Bill Gates (BillGates) on Twitter
Hello, I'm 2nd year CSE student (4th semester). I have to work on one project based on C++ or C this semester. As usual many students selected the most common...
I am doing a project on Ieee trans on mobile computing.the title is "fair classed-based downlink scheduling with revenue considerations in next generation broadband wireless access systems."..I would be glad...
Hi everybody, I'm Terrence from Malaysia... Anybody from there yet? I'm proud to be in this community of future generation builders. Yes, we are the builders...as I'm also dedicate thanks...
😕 hello! can any one plz send me latest topics for seminars from computer engineering