Partial-Band Noise Jammer, CW and Multitone Jammers

Hiiii everybody,

Do anyone know how Partial-Band Noise Jammer, CW and Multitone Jammers work? Where and when the each type of jammers are used? Someone please explain to me.

Thank you very much.

Replies

• mydear2007
    mydear2007
    What's your system?FFH or SFH
  • Vila
    Vila
    Hiii,

My system is Direct sequence spread spectrum (DSSS). Does these jammers affects DSSS? Where and when the each type of jammers are used? How about broadband and repeat-back jammers?

Thank you dude.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi..i m in ma final yr of EE n' need some help regarding ma project. i'd like 2 do something on power system. i m not particularly interested in microcontroller...
hi...m in ma final yr of EE. i need sum ideas regardin ma seminar this semester. Please don't suggest anything tht is highly techical. if its possible 4 u 2...
CEans, We are damn-so-very-much excited to announce the return of CrazyTee Design Contest! This time, we have joined hands with Myntra (Best custom, personalised and unique T-shirts, Mugs, Calendars, Posters,...
All the discussion related to CrazyTee Contest to happen in this thread! Read the announcement - CrazyTee Contest All your questions, queries, doubts - post them in this thread! ๐Ÿ˜...
complex numbers have a wide variety of applications in communications but why are we considering imaginary numbers if they are not existing? i mean according to fourier analysis any wave...