Part Time Fun Project: Paper Plane With Propeller & Capacitor

I stumbled upon the 'Power Up' plane idea: #-Link-Snipped-# and I think it's very simple enough for you try it on this weekend. If you work on one, do not forget to share the photos and videos with us 😀 . The concept uses a capacitor mounted at the top of the paper-aircraft's nose and a propeller at the back. Single charge gives the propeller a life of about 90 seconds - which is quite impressive for a paper aircraft flight. What say you? Worth trying?

Video shows one such plane in action -

[video=youtube;pIoS_yqodBU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=pIoS_yqodBU[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Free Mock GATE for GATE 2012 Gateforum is conducting a free All India Mock GATE Test for GATE 2012 in below cities. There is no fees for the test, and...
Below are some useful tips for GMAT exam: Practice a lot: To excel in this exam it is important to practice a lot. One of the most important ways to...
Tunebirds is a free service that lets you share music over Twitter. The service lets you share a song or entire playlist over the Twitter. You just have to sign...
Google plus made a lot of noise after its debut few days ago. Now that Google has allowed third-party developers to interact with their service, Google plus custom profile URL...
I wish to take CEans opinion on this - we've a post 'like' system (which is different from Facebook Like). I see that most of the time, even useless posts...