Parrot AR Drone Coming Soon On Bada, Nokia, Android & iOS

Parront AR Drone is a nice toy that can be controlled with the help of iPad or iPhone. At the launch company said that they will roll out support for other platforms as well which includes Samsung Bada operating system, Nokia Symbian as well as Android. The RC Quadrocopter can be controlled remotely with the phone or tablet.

In addition to the announcement of more playable platforms, Parrot has also announced new games and the establishment of an international competition giving pilots the chance to face off in a series of challenges. However, the games are currently only available for iOS devices.

Pilots will also get the opportunity to test their skills on the global stage with three "video" challenges to be revealed on June 24, July 8 and July 22. Entrants will be required to film their challenge attempts and post the videos online before August 14, 2011. The 14 best pilots will then be chosen to compete in a grand final to be held in Paris on October 1, 2011. Entrants must be over 18 and register at #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Need Help regarding memory card. i have 2 gb sd micro memory card ..Also brought a suitable adapter for it(as i didnt get one while purchase) to connect to my...
Quote: Submit a new Step By Step, Photo, or Video Instructable that involves a microcontroller. Instructables must be published during the contest period to be eligible. unquote Microcontroller Contest INFO
I've been checking out statistics on various portals that as Facebook is approaching 700 million worldwide users, the traffic in US is dropping - thanks to the new era of...
Samsung Galaxy Pro B7510 seems to be a complete business phone for those who love Android and also want the 'Blackberry' style. Samsung calls this phone a complete business phone...
I think that the Linux OS was made of C language ... But what about WINDOWS???