Paradigm- CSE Symposium- SSN College of Engineering

Paradigm2k11 is a technical symposium conducted by the Association of Computer Engineers, SSN College of Engineering. This year Paradigm is entering into its eight edition and so far the journey has been nothing short of illustrious. Over the years, fierce battles were fought, great minds locked horns to attain glory and the competitive spirit was upheld. Paradigm, over the years became synonymous with innovation & skill. Soon, Paradigm became a cornucopia of ideas and innovation and an ideal platform for bright, young minds to showcase their potential. This year we are all set to take this Paradigm experience to a new level altogether. New events have been planned, prize money has increased manifold and exciting gifts are in store for the deserving. So, come along and participate in what can only be called as one of the most anticipated symposiums. Paradigm is not just an event. It is a phenomenon to be experienced.

Events:
Paper Presentation
Programming & Debugging
Database Design
Digital Art
Mock Interview
Quiz
Dumb C
Googly

Send your papers to #-Link-Snipped-# on or before 20-08-2011.

For more details, visit #-Link-Snipped-#

For queries, mail to : #-Link-Snipped-#

Online events commence on 17-08-2011. Stay tuned with #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    Seems you people have included a new event to the list "Database design" ๐Ÿ˜€
  • enthudrives
    enthudrives
    Yep! ๐Ÿ˜€
    Increasing the standard every year ๐Ÿ˜
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Will you please explain about"Database design"? I am not getting it. what is actually in that??
  • Reya
    Reya
    You will be given a database and series of questions.You are supposed to write the articulated queries for that database.

PS: The website is cool compared to previous batches.Way to go๐Ÿ‘
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    praveena211
    You will be given a database and series of questions.You are supposed to write the articulated queries for that database.

PS: The website is cool compared to previous batches.Way to go๐Ÿ‘
    still i am not getting. What actually going to happen there. ๐Ÿ˜”
    Can you give me one example??
  • enthudrives
    enthudrives
    In the first round, you will be asked to frame queries to extract data from the database.

In the second round, you will be asked to design the ER or EER model for the scenario.

Hope you got it..
  • enthudrives
    enthudrives
    [h=6]Starting from midnight today, there will be 10 quiz/logic questions everyday. They will be really easy, but the catch is to answer them quickly. Winners will be announced on the 29th of August 2011.
    Put on ur shoes!! Stay alert! Grab ur goodies!
    This event will be conducted in our facebook page: #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-#

Check out #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-##-Link-Snipped-# for details regarding our main event!
    [/h]

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey dude out der ... i need some help from you...if u offer me some gud tips... m doing a project on video steganography... plzz... wil be a great thnkful...
what are the latest seminor topics in computer science
Hi everyone. Need your suggestion on the conference fest name. I'm unable to make a cool and unique name. Could you please help in making one? It's a techinal conference...
i want to use peltier cell with the exhaust sytem to convert waste heat into electricity for b&s engine temp of exhaust almost 700degree celcius{sae baja }
I was wondering if there is such a table that have the equivalence of a footing to a concrete pile foundation for different types of soils.