CrazyEngineers
  • I am a computer science student and I am looking forward to do a paper publication on
    Computer Scinece at some reputed conference or as some magazine article
    . So I would really like some advise from you regarding the topic / technology which I should go for and
    also some critical tips and tricks about doing a paper on computer science .

Please help me because right now I am really confused but at the same time very eager to do a paper where ever it may be .
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 22, 2008

Couple of pointers here:

#-Link-Snipped-#

How about a paper on Web 2.0 ?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • sauravgoswami

MemberJul 23, 2008

how about paper on Game programming using Open GL??
    Cancel
  • abhiitechie

MemberJul 23, 2008

I also wanted to know the procedure and the steps which I should be following to get a paper published at some reputed platfom.
    Cancel
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorJul 23, 2008

I've had few requests. CE can be a good platform for engineers who want to publish their papers.

Will work on this.

What do you guys say?
    Cancel
  • Ashraf HZ

MemberJul 23, 2008

Well, for sure you cannot publish if you don't have some sort of research interest. Ideally, you should focus in solving a problem more than wanting to present a paper at a conference!

When you have discovered something new, or propose a unique solution and want to share it to other engineers, then you'd write a paper. Your motivation should not be "to get famous" or "seek attention" when you want to publish.

Ask yourself, why do you really want to publish a paper at a conference or magazine?
    Cancel
  • just2rock

MemberJul 23, 2008

Abhi,

you can get your paper topics from

#-Link-Snipped-# .Better I would suggest you to go with Future 2050 technology on Artificial Intelligent.You can get a vast range for your topic at many Blogs etc. & if you had done any practical work beforehand on AI then it will be best.
    Cancel
  • abhiitechie

MemberJul 25, 2008

ash
    Well, for sure you cannot publish if you don't have some sort of research interest. Ideally, you should focus in solving a problem more than wanting to present a paper at a conference!

When you have discovered something new, or propose a unique solution and want to share it to other engineers, then you'd write a paper. Your motivation should not be "to get famous" or "seek attention" when you want to publish.

Ask yourself, why do you really want to publish a paper at a conference or magazine?
    frankly speaking i want some publications and presentations under my name for my CV as i am aspiring for a dreamjob.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register