Paper Presentetion: Topic Volts and Chips - please help

πŸ˜• Hi to all engineers,i m puja studing in 4rth sem and i want to participate in a national level paper presentation on the topic volts n chips....but my problem i m not able to understand what is it about.....would somebody help me out..please.... u can ans me at < link removed >

[Admin Note]: Providing email address in post doesn't help.
​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Puja, do you have further details about the topic? Also what kind of help are you expecting from the rest of us here?

p.s: Avoid using 'bold' font in your messages. Go through Newbie Quick Start Guide (link available in my signature)
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Volts and Chips? The new meal for engineers πŸ˜‰

$ona!i, can you please elaborate? I was googling the keywords and came up with "Voltage Regulator Chips".. hmm.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    If m right dudes,then it must be the relation between power consumption and performance,tats always the second most priority for chip manufacturers

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

😁Happy Birthday Friendster7😁 May your dreams come true and you make the world a better place to live ! Keep Rocking! Party / Birthday Bumps Due ! 😁 ​
Hi,i am a CEan now.
Happy Birthday to you guys! Rock the world😁 Wow, quite a number of people celebrating their bday's today πŸ˜€
Hurraayyy! 😁😁 Welcome our 10,000[sup]th[/sup] CEan - reliable.reshu Keep rocking, everyone! 😁
Just a theory, if I can manage to do a pattern analysis on stock indices, can I predict the next low or high in the market?