paper presentation

i m in 2nd yr.... plzzz suggest me some impressive & different topics 4 d paper presentation😕😕

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Internet Problem Solving Contest (IPSC) is an online contest for teams consisting of up to three people. Several problems will be published at the beginning of the competition. Each...
The Use of Jatropha oil as fuel for co-generation in steam generators Hello everyone. I am doing my project on "analysis of waste product of Jatropha oil mill (Jatropha cake)...
i have just completed my first year in electronics and communication engineering (panjab university) . now i am having 1 month summer vacation. i am not able to utilise my...
Can anybody throw light on functioning of AC system on Solar power. Recently this is installed in Thane India at one of the Public Hospitals run by Corporation capable of...
hii, My computer has a internet connection.It has 2 accounts in it...one administrator and other local account...i want to limit the usage of internet only to administrator account...i did not...