Paper presentation topics

Can anyone help me to prepare a paper presentation to present in my college? Any engineering related topics are invited. Thanks in advance.☕

Replies

• tanmay be
    tanmay be
    swathy k
    Can anyone help me to prepare a paper presentation to present in my college? Any engineering related topics are invited. Thanks in advance.☕
    which you are in?
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    Tanmay14!
    which you are in?[
  • Swathy Prabhakaran
    Swathy Prabhakaran
    Iam a first year ec student
    =
  • Dhana lakshmi
    Dhana lakshmi
    E
    swathy k
    Iam a first year ec student

=
    Embedded system,internet of things

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

me and my team is manufacturing a formula style race car to compete in a competition, for that we require paddle shifters for shifting the gears. so please send the...
Hi friends. I am using Ubuntu 14.04, when I want to installing ruby on rails in it. some errors are occured. when i type rvm install ruby it gives "no...
I'm curious to know whether our CEans find notifications and alerts from various installed mobile apps useful. I read a conversation on LinkedIn that was on the lines "Flipkart sends...
Hey, I m a student of 3 year diploma course in electrical engg. After 10th class. I just reached my 6th sem with so many backlogs. Now my interest is...
As the nation was celebrating Independence Day, regional smartphone manufacturer Micromax quietly put up details of their new smartphone on the company website. The Micromax Canvas 5 Lite Special Edition...