Paper presentation topics

Hai to every one.I just registered today,I want to make a paper presentation in some latest application oriented thinks..so friends plz suggest me a topic..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Have you searched the forums? CEans have already contributed lots of topics!
  • sandhyat
    sandhyat
    hi i am final year engg student. i need a gud seminar topic. pls help me.........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello..i want to have the paper presentation topics which are based on some latest technologies or current developments..
Alright, after reading the following post, let me know if you have a better title. Lot of you might have noticed - companies do not treat all employees equally. Your...
Source: IBM Research | Ponder This | January 2009 challenges Consider the following game. You have an opportunity to buy lottery tickets. Each ticket has a value t randomly and...
I've noticed quite a few of our members entering 'agriculture' in their engineering trade section of profile. I wish to know more about agricultural engineering and its scope. Can anyone...
CEans, Those who are looking for IIT-D's Summer Research Fellowship Program '09 Form, please head over to - https://www.iitd.ac.in/admission/ApplnSRFP 2008.pdf All the best!