Paper Presentation Topics related to IT & CS

hello, I have searched the forum , but still I did not found what I want.

this is Urgent. I want some latest Topics related to IT & CS for Paper Presentation. Reply me

Replies

• shalini_goel14
    shalini_goel14
    Hi Neha 😀

I am not sure whether you checked following links or not :

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's a sticky thread that remains on the top of above threads.
  • g_rakesh2
    g_rakesh2
    you will find lots of topics on freshersworld.com

its not advertise big_K but it is very helpful web for all of us you might be knowing.
  • YourTechMate
    YourTechMate
    One topic that i could suggest is Safeguarding and Performance improvement tools which could be developed for enhancing Windows Operating systems.

Some issues which could be targetted are as follows;

1. Ram Booster/ RAM auto degragger
    2. Auto disk defragger
    3. Garbage data identifier and remover
    4. Registry Defragger, Registry refresher
    5. Hidden Internet access by trojan softwares tracker(somekinda internal firewall)
    6. Auto download interpreter

Many similar and very well known issues could be trapped and tools ideas could be suggested..
  • Neha Kochhar
    Neha Kochhar
    ya i have checked that projects and seminar topics ,but i do'nt want that type of seminar like topics. Actually I want some topics for Paper Presentation
  • akkumon
    akkumon
    Some latest topics is blue eyes,wimax,brainfinger printing...etc

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i want to know about stock market, and how is index calculated
hi.......... im interested in going to top, if not possible then atleast to good colleges anywhere according to my percentage and if i get the below ielts scores. I want...
After observing many different different kind of people everyday around me, a question keep on coming in my stupid mind Do really technical bond persons can make a project GREAT...
The folks at Startups.in published the story of CrazyEngineers. If you have some free time, head over to: The Committed Entrepreneur behind CrazyEngineers.com | Indian Startups In News
After having a successful meet in Pune in 2008; let's have a meet in Pune. I bet we have quite a lot of CEans from Pune City! So fellas, jump...