Paper Presentation Topics Please!

Guys I wish to give a paper presentation.... but choosing a topic is the problem.. can anyone please suggest me some topics..

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Give one on Paperless Society.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    PDF
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    kushal.c
    Guys I wish to give a paper presentation.... but choosing a topic is the problem.. can anyone please suggest me some topics..
    Welcome to CE. Do you have any choice of domain in which you wish to present your paper? Go through this section: #-Link-Snipped-# and you'll find lot of topics contributed by all the crazy engineers here.

If you don't find what you're looking for, give us more details so that we can help you pick up a better topic.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Kushal: Did you go through -
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    #-Link-Snipped-# ?
  • kushal.c
    kushal.c
    thank you so much fellows... i will go through all the links i am given and see if i can find anything interesting and to my knowledge.... i have completed only two years so i couldn't decide on the topic

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Solve For X is an initiative by Google which still seems to be mysterious to me. Check out following video that talks a bit about the service. The official introduction...
A curated list of 100+ techfest event names for mechanical engineering department. Each event carries its own cool, funky tagline for you to copy.
In 1964 I bought "The World's Great Bridges" by Hubert Shirley Smith. I still have it. https://books.google.co.in/books/about/The_world_s_great_bridges.html?id=-0sFAAAAMAAJ&redir_esc=y I was fascinated by the Firth of Forth Railway Bridge. Thirty years later...
Samsung Galaxy S3 might just launch in May this year and the phone is rumored to have 7 mm thick body. The phone will also have quad-core Exynos CPU and...
Spray a light coat of WD-40 Multi-Use Product inside vehicles' distributors to displace moisture after washing. This will start the engine easier and faster.​ By the way; WD-40 stands for...