paper presentation on electronics and its applications in latest technologies

can anyone pls suggest me a topic for paper presentation on electronics and its applications in latest technologies???๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    gprakash.1989
    can anyone pls suggest me a topic for paper presentation on electronics and its applications in latest technologies???๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜•
    No free lunch, my friend.

1. Do not use SMS text anywhere on CE Forums.

2. Search! Search the forums! We have already contributed 1000's of presentation topics.

3. If you still do not find what you want; tell us what homework you have done, what interests you have, your skills and we may help you with finding a topic.
  • gprakash.1989
    gprakash.1989
    Thank you very much sir for your support....i'm doing my second year in electronics and communication engg.....this is my first paper presentation and i'm totally confused on the topic which i can take....i am interested in robotics and mems...but those have become more frequently used topics...i even found topics like biometric security system interesting....but that's been done by my friend....of course, sir....i hav found many threads related to this....the problem is i'm getting confused on which topic i have to choose....can i find any interesting topic???
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You have to choose a topic that interests you. You can't say 'Hey, I need an interesting topic'. You'll have to read a lot and keep in touch with latest happenings in technology through tech blogs.

Now that you need a topic; be ready to take some efforts. I guess you should compile a list of 10 topics and then discuss the top ones with CEans.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi CEns, "Opensource and OpenSys.," I want to know about the differences between the open source and open systems...I am going to present a seminar in this topic...Please ask your...
i need to control a toy car using voice signals. i'm planning to use microcontroller 8951 for processing. if u hav got any idea to do it, plz help me......๐Ÿ˜
hi, i like someone out there to help find a perfect circuit for automatic forward and revers dc motor control circuit. the circuit will help me build up my final...
Lot has been discussed on forums & through CE Conference about making CE more active and useful to existing members and having more participation from new members. Here are few...
Telford International Centre, 19th-21st May 2009 Official Website: Plastics Design & Mouldings 2009 - Welcome to PDM 2009 The Plastics Design and Moulding Event is the most exciting, productive and...