CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@NAVATHE SACHIN • 24 Mar, 2013
please provide latest paper presentations for mechanical engineer.
@NAVATHE SACHIN • 24 Mar, 2013 please provide latest ppt for mechanical engineering..
@Kaustubh Katdare • 24 Mar, 2013
N.SACHIN
please provide latest ppt for mechanical engineering..
Do you want us to make guesses about the topic or just send you any ppt?
@mayur agarwal • 24 Mar, 2013 i also want the same

as there is a fest in my college on 28 so i don't have enough time to make the ppt
so i request u to send me ppt if u have it

thanks in advance for sending me the ppt
@Ramani Aswath • 24 Mar, 2013 Two Giga jobs are predicted to be lost to 3 D printing and robotics by 2030. Choose one of the two areas and make a case for realigning curricula to meet this challenge.
@NAVATHE SACHIN • 24 Mar, 2013 im not asking about topics just provide the links to download the ppt.
@Ramani Aswath • 25 Mar, 2013 Since you will not tell what topics you want and do not want us to give topics either, here are a set of ppts on Rube Goldberg projects involving complex mechanical systems for doing useless jobs:
https://www.google.co.in/search?q=R...mozilla:en-GB:eek:fficial&client=firefox-beta
@NAVATHE SACHIN • 25 Mar, 2013 thanq sir.my topic is EGR(EXHAUST GAS RECIRCULATION) and provide if any latest ppt are there.
@Ramani Aswath • 26 Mar, 2013 EGR is a rather specialized area of IC engines with many active patents coming up. I doubt if you will find any ready to use PPT in this.
You may have to dig into available published literature on this and make your own PPT.
https://scholar.google.co.in/scholar?start=0&q=exhaust+gas+recirculation+&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5
@Ankita Katdare • 27 Mar, 2013 • 1 like
N.SACHIN
im not asking about topics just provide the links to download the ppt.
There are no free cakes, my friend. Don't download readymade PPTs. They stand very less chance of doing good at a technical paper presentation event.
Do your homework and present something original. 👍 All the best.
5.1k views

Related Posts

@Jason Estibeiro · Jan 16, 2016

After launching the Coolpad Note 3 back in October 2015, the company has now come out with Coolpad Note 3 Lite for its Indian audience. And just like the Note...
6.6k views

@ADITI DHIMAN · Nov 17, 2014

Can anyone please guide me about the career options after B.tech in Electronics and Communication field...if I want to continue further in Core Electronics...and not in software companies...generally EC engineers...
4.1k views

@ursplfrnd · Feb 11, 2012

This scenic beauty is located in Cherrapunji which is in Meghalaya, India. No one can believe at first that this place is in India. But IT IS . Enjoy the...
4.1k views

@Akshay Nagpal · Jan 20, 2016

Project Abstract / Summary : The project involves the design and application of speech-to-text conversion and face recognition methods using Raspberry Pi (credit card sized single board computer) as the...
20.4k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Mar 27, 2014

I'm curious to know how the "Network Key Rotation Interval" feature works in ASUS (and other) routers. I read on a few forums that setting the key to default 3600...
47.6k views