paper presentation based on microprocessor and microcontroller

i require a papers based on microcontroller and microprocessor.basically, i am

searching for the paper on the topic "an detector which is used to find the human being

buried under the earth due to earth quake based on microcontroller".if u have any

information related to this topic pl help me.😒

Replies

• k.vijayalakshmi
    k.vijayalakshmi
    a paper presentation based on microcontroller

hai friends i am searching for a paper based on microproccesor and microcontroller. if any

one have an suggestion on these topic pls reply me. mostly i am searching for the topic

"an earthquake rubble which is used to detect the human being buried under the

earthquake".pls say me whether this topic is reliable or not .give me u r suggestion.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    For presentation related queries, we have project ideas and seminar topics section. Please do not post the same thread in various sections.

The topic is reliable (whatever that means 😀 ). Have you tried finding some information about it on your own? If yes, please share it with us and tell us where exactly you're stuck. We'll be happy to help you.
  • icehari
    icehari
    hey you can use temperature sensor or and infrared sensor to find an answer to your project.

just think, every human body will have a temperature inside its body and infrared ray are emitted from every hot bodies.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Cognizant Technology Solutions, and Indian IT major has acquired 18 year old, London based global program management consulting firm for an undisclosed amount. PIPC has more than 200 professionals, primarily...
Google dominates the world of Internet advertising. Google has been leading the Internet advertising race and the second competitor is nowhere near to it. While this might sound musical to...
(I am assuming you have basic FEM/FEA knowledge. If you don't, the links at the bottom of the article sould be a good place to start.) Ansys is a FEA...
Halliburton has successfully delivered its first lightweight cementing solution for Shell in the North Sea. The 13⅝ inch casing on the South Uist well (214/21a-2) east of Shetland, was cemented...
Hi friends, Imagine you are stading in front of a mirror,facing it .Rise your left hand. Rise your right hand . Look at your reflection when you rise your left...