CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@k.vijayalakshmi • 10 May, 2010
i require a papers based on microcontroller and microprocessor.basically, i am

searching for the paper on the topic "an detector which is used to find the human being

buried under the earth due to earth quake based on microcontroller".if u have any

information related to this topic pl help me.😒
@k.vijayalakshmi • 10 May, 2010 a paper presentation based on microcontroller

hai friends i am searching for a paper based on microproccesor and microcontroller. if any

one have an suggestion on these topic pls reply me. mostly i am searching for the topic

"an earthquake rubble which is used to detect the human being buried under the

earthquake".pls say me whether this topic is reliable or not .give me u r suggestion.
@Kaustubh Katdare • 10 May, 2010 For presentation related queries, we have project ideas and seminar topics section. Please do not post the same thread in various sections.

The topic is reliable (whatever that means 😀 ). Have you tried finding some information about it on your own? If yes, please share it with us and tell us where exactly you're stuck. We'll be happy to help you.
@icehari • 13 May, 2010 hey you can use temperature sensor or and infrared sensor to find an answer to your project.

just think, every human body will have a temperature inside its body and infrared ray are emitted from every hot bodies.
4.2k views

Related Posts

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 27, 2013

After a series of smartphone launches in 2013, Intex Technologies - the Indian smartphone brand is looking to end the year with another one. Today, Intex has unveiled a new...
8.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Jan 16, 2015

In the year 2014, we saw the upsurge of wearable electronic gadgets becoming a part of common man's life. Be it smartwatches or smartglasses, the top leading tech companies are...
5k views

@KSS Manian · Jul 4, 2013

Guys, I have a problem with my bike front disc. The problem is, when i applied the brake my bike stop instantly, but after release the brake i gave the...
11.4k views

@devi pujitha · May 20, 2012

What is the difference between timer and watchdog timer?
6.7k views

@raj8b · Dec 6, 2012

Hello seniors, I have a situation here. I was placed in Wipro & Infosys during the campus placements drive in my college. I was prepared to join Infosys, but they...
4.5k views