paper on testing

hi..................
could anyone suggest any ideas for paper or courses on software testing....................😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Software Testing itself is a course. What are you intending to do?
  • vijaymp
    vijaymp
    Which type of testing you are interested in? Automation or Manual testing?
  • bhavi
    bhavi
    i m interested in automation testing😀
  • bhavi
    bhavi
    i want to do both the course and a paper on testing..
  • vijaymp
    vijaymp
    bhavi
    i m interested in automation testing😀
    Thats nice. If you join the software testing course then they will teach you both automation and manual testing. In automation , u will come across certain tools like QTP, Wind runner etc. There is nice future and many opportunities in testin.. All the best.😀
  • bhavi
    bhavi
    i couldn't find any proper institutions for software testing course. if u know, can u suggest me?
  • vijaymp
    vijaymp
    bhavi
    i couldn't find any proper institutions for software testing course. if u know, can u suggest me?
    I dont know any institution in Chennai but in Bangalore there are many. As I have heard, Cegon soft and Q spiders are good institutions. Do u stay in bangalore? Check them on net.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    bhavi

I am a software tester, let me know what you need??
    A paper is done once you are good with the basics..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

guys i'm a final year mechanical student. I need your help in choosing, my project topic. i am interested in doing a analysis type project. guys can you throw some...
Paradigm is a national level annual technical symposium organised by the Association of Computer Engineers held at SSN College of Engineering .Ever since its inception, it has been breaking its...
JonDoFox File Size: 12089 customized Firefox profile that automatically uses the program, as well as a number of privacy and security-themed Firefox addons, to allow for anonymous, protected surfing. It's...
I have been attending in university for six months and please give us some advices about becoming a good electrical&electronics engineering.
Handcase launches Gune for WebOS The Handcase launched your mobile search system, called Gune. Gune is a system of meta-search, ie he searches the other sites and generates a single...