Panasonic unveils Eluga I2 Activ for Selfie lovers with Android 7.0 Nougat in budget bracket

Panasonic has added a new smartphone in itsPanasonic Eluga Tech Specs lineup dubbed Eluga I2 Activ. The Selfie-centered smartphone is offered in twin RAM variants of 1 GB and 2 GB, priced at Rs. 7,190 and Rs. 7,990 respectively. It would retail in three colored variants of- Gold, Rose Gold and Grey. The device features a 5-inch HD display with a screen resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels and comes with Asahi Dragon Trail glass protection.

Panasonic-Eluga-I2-Activ
Powered by a 1.25GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor it sports an internal storage of 16 GB which can be further expanded up to 128 GB via micro SD card slot. It however has no fingerprint sensor support, which is a common feature now-a-days for even budget range smartphones. Metal-bodied Eluga I2 Activ sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with auto focus, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, which are major highlights for the phone.

The smartphone further runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box while its connectivity options include dual-SIM support (Hybrid SIM slots), 4G VoLTE, Bluetooth 4.0, and Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM radio, and micro USB 2.0 port. It is backed up by a 2,200mAh battery support. #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# are the other devices offering similar range of features. Redmi 4 however comes with bumped up battery feature of 4,100mAh sporting a price tag of INR 6,999.

Panasonic had earlier launched A3 Pro and#-Link-Snipped-# in its Eluga series. The availability details of Eluga I2 Activ are yet not known even though the phone has been listed company’s official website.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Comio, a new smartphone brand has arrived in India. Comio is a Chinese smartphone manufacturer which is backed by Topwise Communications which is an original device maker which makes printed...
The Blue Whale challenge has already claimed multiple lives around the world and now, there's a 'Pink Whale' challenge. But there's nothing to worry about the Pink Whale, because it...
The Lenovo K8 Note from the Chinese Lenovo PC international group is going places with Amazon's exclusive market strategy that put it on today's sale and captured the rush of...
The topic of today's quiz was 'Women in Science' and as we said, it was the toughest quiz on Quizzr till date. We hope you enjoyed participating in it. Following...
What do CEans think about this?