Panasonic Toughpad - The Robust Android Powered Tablet - Will it work?

We recently covered the news on VoiCE -
#-Link-Snipped-#

Here's an excerpt:

The name is “Toughpad”, yes, not touchpad. They are as tough as the name suggests. Panasonic unveiled two new Android based tablets, the Toughpad A1 and Toughpad B1. The Toughpad series of tablets are focussed on rough users, workers on the move and would also target business and government users too. High quality support system will also be in place for the tablets with enterprise focussed app store, developer tools and many others.
[video=youtube;VxGw3zr5u3M]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxGw3zr5u3M[/video]

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Nokia HumanForm was created in a joint effort to translate the most promising new nanotechnologies into meaningful user experience, prototype those for decision making; and transfer and set aspiration for...
So what's going to happen on 11.11.11 ? Probably an avalanche of horrible things... 11/11/11 is a horror-thriller set on 11:11 on the 11th day of the 11th month and...
11.11.11 theory, 11.11.11 Conspiracy, 11.11.11 disaster is all stupid. The whole theory about making a wish at 11:11 and it coming true is stupid. And people should stop getting their...
Aerospace Technology | November 16, 2011 | GlobalSpec Events
hi guyz... i am an electronics and comm. engineering student currently in my final year... I am a little confused over what are my job roles and so which company...