Panasonic Toughbook® H2 Features and Price

Panasonic Toughbook® H2 handheld tablet PC runs a full OS (Windows(R) 7 Professional).

It has 10.1" sunlight-viewable LED screen capable of up to 6000 nit in direct sun and sealed all-weather design.

It has Intel® Core™ i5 vPro™ processor*, magnesium alloy chassis encased in polycarbonate, the IP65 and MIL-STD-810G certified(1).

Toughbook H2's wireless features include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth® and optional 4G LTE (Fall 2011) or Gobi™2000 3G mobile broadband.

It is available this month for about $2,400.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Basic components of aircraft hydraulic systems and its working Read more here
Hello everyone 😀 My name is Ricardo Quirino. I'm Portuguese and I graduated last year in Civil Engineer. Currently I'm searching for a job, and boy it's really hard to...
Hi title already explains that, what i have to say. I am trying to learn ANSYS & other software. But i don't know how i install it in may pc...
There are many CEan's who are not really aware of Mod Team members. With the success and popularity of KYCEan, I thought of starting Know Your Mods team thread. I...
Hello i want to interface GPS+GSM with pic uc. I need a basic algorithm for the same. i want to use this into tracking based projects. thank you waiting for...