Panasonic Eluga Note Is Launched At Rs 13290

The Panasonic Eluga offspring, Note is here to take a stand against the infinite smartphones clustered in the market. From the first look, it heavily resembles Eluga arc and has inherited the exterior body and color from its sibling. Self-proclaimed “Show Stopper” Note is light in weight and is dyed with metallic gold and silver just like Eluga A2. The back camera slit is placed in the middle of the top back side. The complete size of the phone is specified as 14.6cm x 7.45cm x 0.81cm. Depending on IPS display technology, Eluga Note boasts of 13.97cm FHD coupled with 1920 x 1080 pixels screen resolution.

Powered by octa-core Processor clocked at 1.3GHz, the phone sports DDR3 3GB RAM clubbed with 32 GB internal memory chip that helps the phone to run at a decent speed without compromising with efficiency. Additionally, an expandable external memory option up to 32 GB is also tagged along with it.

panasonic_eluga_note_image
Panasonic Eluga Note

The Panasonic Eluga Note is stuffed with a 3000 mAh battery with dual SIM slot type feature. Connectivity wise, it supports USB 2.0 high speed and A-GPS form mated with Bluetooth 4.0. The device also sports a contemporary 802.11 b/g/n WIFI network. Furthermore, its mobile data is compatible with 2G/3G/4G and extra packs featuring VOLTE and voice over 3G boosts up its calling affinity.

According to the documentation sheet, the rear camera is composed of 16MP auto focus optical system blended with Triple LED Flash and supporting sensors. The front camera sports a medium quality 5 MP selfie structure. The complete system runs on the latest version Android Marshmallow. The main quality standard of the phone is set corresponding to its IR Blaster sensor which turns yours smartphone to a remote control compatible with smart TV and Air conditioner. With all these features packed together, Panasonic Eluga Note is up for grabs at Rs. 13290

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If this report describes the current status as it really is, engineering education is in dire straits indeed: "If IIT Delhi Can't Have Full Faculty, What Of Other Colleges?"
Quote: The long running story of man versus machine reached an important new milestone in March, this year, when Google’s AlphaGo program scored a 4-1 victory in the ancient board...
ZTE which recently launched Nubia Z11, is in the news again for the launch of new smartphone Nubia N1 priced at CNY 1,699 (roughly Rs. 17,200). The device features a...
Actually i am residing in Bangalore, for a purpose of job searching but i don't have 60% in 10th that's why, i am lacking in many parts of company.For me...
Dear Sir I have completed my engineering in computer science and i have major inclination towards web development as a PHP Developer. I want to know about scopes in php...