Palais Royale, Mumbai - Residential Towers - Amazingly Tall!

Palais Royale is located in Lower Parel,Mumbai. It is the first supertall in India to achieve a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Platinum rating for environmental sustainability.
Take a look at the photo -

palaisroyale

I feel the design is ugly.. Zero Innovation. This is Mumbai's fast growth. They want to build so many buildings that they forget to make proper designs for them. ๐Ÿ˜

The luxury building will have 100 apartments with areas of 8,700 square feet (810 m2) and 14,000 square feet.

The project involves over 30 international consultants. The architects working on it are M/s Talati Pantakhy Associates. Both the conceptual design and architectural layout were created based on the principles of Vastu Shastra by Dharnidhar Sharma.

What do you think, CEans?

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    surely the design is so 1990's. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

but good that India has received the first LEED rating for a residential syscraper ๐Ÿ˜€ and that too a platinum rating shows that it is an example of a very good green building! ๐Ÿ˜€ its a good job ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CIVILPRINCESS
    surely the design is so 1990's. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

but good that India has received the first LEED rating for a residential syscraper ๐Ÿ˜€ and that too a platinum rating shows that it is an example of a very good green building! ๐Ÿ˜€ its a good job ๐Ÿ˜€
    Since they are building the Mumbai Skyline, everything should be made beautiful. But I think that does not top their preference list.
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Disappointed! ๐Ÿ˜”
    There are many tall buildings in Mumbai, but I'm yet to come across one which will make me 'Whao!!'.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I know how they design buildings. They do it with lego blocks! ๐Ÿ‘Ž
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    And the worst part is the balconies. There are so so small. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
    A dialogue from the Bollywood movie 'Munnabhai MBBS', "shuru hote he khatam ho jata hai". ๐Ÿ˜ก
  • rowdy shinde
    rowdy shinde
    computer engineers will never understand structures lol...๐Ÿ˜›

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

People with original ideas and the ability to 'create' things out of scrap are always welcome. Each one of us knows that one person, whom we call 'creative' or has...
Moser Baer has launched a "pocket friendly' USB flash drive with 4GB capacity. The USB drive costs Rs. 399 and measures 54.15*52.83mm in dimensions. The weight is just around 10...
Tata Motors is gearing up to launch the 800 CC version of the popular Nano car. Of course the new variant will cost more than the current nano with 624cc...
Name: Costas Engineering Trade: Civil Engineer Location: Greece Occupation: Self-Employed Work Experience: As a Project Manager at various Military Structures and as a Civil Engineer. Hobbies & Interests: Design, Music,...
Japanese civil & structural engineers surely have something amazing to show to the world. The newly constructed Tokyo Sky tree is the world's highest tower that stands 2080 feet tall...