Pakistan To Shun The latest FPS Games.

This is pretty obvious.

Check the link : Pakistan anger at video games that depict country as terrorist haven

I don't blame Pak for this :
Would stores of US sell the game showing the BAMF Jihadis blasting up the Americans in US get sold in America?

Whatever, I swear 99% of Asian countries don't care about legal copies, as far as torrents are available you can ban anything - we'll still get the stuff we want 😁 😁

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    This is US policy to frame their enemies (to whom they want to demolish) as villain in movies,Tv serial and games.
    Watch 24 they have frames Islamic countries (3 season), Chinese and Russians(3 seasons)

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This is the official thread for all the latest updates on Off-Campus Jobs Openings available in India and other Countries for the year 2013.
Hello fellows I was recently controlling CNC machine using Arduino Mega ADK controller...I done the control of all 3-axis by writing a simple code on arduino as shown below, So...
Position: • Automation Test Engineer Employment Status: • Permanent Required Skills: • Web Driver, Cucumber, Cloud Application Testing, SQL, Agile/Scrum, Mobility Job Description: • Understand requirements. • Understand and Create...
Position: • Team Lead Employment Status: • Permanent Required Skills: • UX, Javascript Stack (Node.JS, JS, HTML5, CSS) with frameworks, Device / Mobile native & Frameworks. Job Description: • Understand...
I'm a computer science student interested in programming;java.